Tuesday 1 July 2014

Infinite Anchor.


Infinite anchor has really been along time coming - probably the last year or so I guess. I've been blogging on Magpie Obsessions for a couple of years now with my focus being all about the beauty products. I still love and own way too many of the things but I don't want my little piece of the internet to be about that anymore. It's not really who I am and I want what I put to my name to be about me and my life. I'd been blogging less and less and it's not that I've fallen out of love with blogging it's that I'd fallen out of love with having to take pictures of my beauty products before I could use them. I'd especially fallen out of love with the horrible habit of saving empty bottles to collect together a decent empties post- it's so nice to just throw them out these days.

Infinite anchor is me today - a girl who is loving making a little home with her boyfriend, adores sewing, paper mache and anything a bit crafty. Who could never give up wine or wensleydale cheese with cranberries. Who loves thrifty little buys and stationary. It's hopefully about having a blog that reflects my life rather than my dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment